Thursday, February 9, 2012

COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I woke up this morning I didnt say a word to my aunt because I didnt want her words to ruin my morning in which she tends to do all the time. I got up and got ready for coach to coem pick me up. I have nothing on my brain but the routine and not embarrasing myself . Once we got to CCBC and i spotted thomas I got really nervous even though I was really mad at him. After finding out we we're going fourth my hands began to shake. Once doing the rountine and getting off the mat, I just had to break down in tears. I messed up so many times, I didnt do the jumps and our stunt didnt stick. After competiton Kendyl, Amber, and I went back to Kendyls house. Kendyl and I played monoply and twister while amber caught the itits after we ate pizza and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment