Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mr. Carney!!!!!!!

After reading the Hunger Games me and Mr. Carney got really close. I really didnt expect it because a lot of students look at Mr. Carney as a mean overly strict teacher but what I've realized is that he has a purpose for everything he does. I never thought Mr. Carney would even be able to reate to me or even be willing to get to the know the bright student and person I am inside but it feels like the Hunger Games brought us together. Im really glad that I was given this great opportunity to get to know Carney he's really cool. Also Im glad I finally finished the hunger games. It was a book I could hardly put down and I barely ever pick up books. This is the first book I've actually finished since the great gatsby in the summer of my 10th grade year so yes, its been a long time. Im so excited to read the next book catching fire, the title just snatches my attention.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bonita, it was really nice to get to know you a bit better also :)

    I'm not so bad...I promise.

    ReplyDelete