Saturday, November 12, 2011

Black college Expo

For starters i didnt know Expo was short for exposure smh. Today was a really good day for me. I was accepted in both Coppin State Unversity and FSU. I was really excited knowing that I wasnt going to be a bum. I say this because I didn't feel like i was going to have any money to put towards apps for colleges because nobody at home wants to help besides my mom and she has her own financial problems to take care of. I received tons of helpful  information and was so happy that I came prepared. I was offered to join SGA at FSU because of my take charge attitude lol.. I'm actually going on a campus visit at Coppin State on Monday at 10. Im looking forward to this vist since I've been accepted. Now I really have to pay attention and ask lost of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment