Saturday, November 12, 2011

slowly getting better

Every since I faild the first 4 quizes and test in AP bio I've been meeting with Mr. covert once a week to go over what we went over in class. I feel like its helping alot. He's not only helping me to understand the material to pass the test bur he's also making me realize alot about myself that I never knew. Like whenn i find something challanging I'll shy away from it when deep down inside I actually do understand and know what I'm doing.  Also he help me realize that i doubt myself. He thinks that i can pass the AP bio exam but me on the other hand, I wasnt even thinking about taking the AP test. Yes i have been really mean to Mr. Covert but out of all my teacher besides Dona he has been awesome to me and has grown on me a little bit lol 

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you Bonita, its very hard to admit when you need help. Good job!

    ReplyDelete