Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the under cover bonita




Today I stayed after school with dona and she made me realize alot about myself. I looked at myself as something special. I know I've been through alot but I dont like to showcase it because I dont want people to feel bad and pitty me. I want people to based my impression on them from what they experience being around me. Dona made  me feel like it was okay to have issues such having a learning disorder or coming from an unusal background. She says you have to own it, well I've been hiding it this whole time. I know alot of people think dona makes us do things just to do them but in reality, dona can teach us a plethira of great things. I love that dona makes herself availible to us whenever we need her and she makes sure she brings out the best in her AVID scholars =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment