Saturday, November 12, 2011

A fustrating afternoon

Lately I've been having trouble grasping the concepts needed to solve college algebra based questions so i decided to meet with Mr. Daniels so that we can discuss the problems given to us for homework. Unfortunatley he couldnt stay very long. So i start walking home from school remembering my aunt to me she didnt have the car.  Walking from New Town to Kings Park Estates is a very long walk. So once I got close to home I was very tired and aggrivated. Once I get down the street leading to my house I notice the car sitting infront if the house and i almost turned into the devil himself. I called my mom immediately to blow off some stem (she always has the power to calm me down). What I dont understand is why are you pissing me off on purpose im not the same person from last year im not going to fight with you smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment