Sunday, October 9, 2011

Crushing on a special someone ;)


Omg, so I have a super big crush on this boy in my 4th period class. He's really fun to talk to and really easy on the eyes if you know what I mean. Now that I have he's number I'm so terrified to text him. What a lot of people dont know about me is I am really shy. I know what your thinking right now, but seriously whenit comes down to my emotions I am quiet and shy. I really dont know what to do right now do I just play it cool and see what happens or do I just keep the friendship as is. Ugh I hate when I get like this, I feel lie I'm still in middle school but in middle school it was much worse. Maybe i'll figure out what to do further down the road.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Ha ha, you're right. I don't see you as a very shy person.

    2. Don't worry, I had a strong crush on one of my best friends. In fact, I still like her a bit. Every time I saw her, I would melt, especially when she hugged or smiled at me. I would say that you should play it cool. Take it slow. Let him know how you feel by your actions, write a poem, remember his birthday and do something special for it. Most importantly, DON'T PUSH IT. If it happens that he likes you back, good. If he likes you as "just friends", it happens.

    ReplyDelete