Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A day full of good news

So today has been the best day I have had in aery long time. I just feel like everything is falling into place and it's starting to become alot easier. Little do I know there is so much more that needs to be done. So I recieve some really good news. The coach from Penn State finally ended the game of phone tag with my uncle and got down to handling business. She told my uncle that she is very intrested in me and enjoys the way I play. She also stated that she wishes that there where six of me to come play for her in which I thought was a tad bit weirod. This news really blew me away because I've only been play for two years and I feel like I still have time to develope. I also never imaged that I would be attending college on an athletic scholarship because I didnt get recruited my junior year. I feel really blessed to have such an amazing family to push me into stepping out of my comfort zone because if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be receiving this amazing opportunity. I just feel really good and look forward to visiting the campus at Penn State really soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ayeeee Bonini I see you doing your thing but make sure you have a back up plan (which I know you do) cus these college coaches be bluffing sometimes and they say one thing and do the other but CONGRATSSS remember me when you get to the top lol Jk!! :)

    ReplyDelete