Monday, October 31, 2011

The day that has opened my eyes.


So today was a day that I really needed to experience. I recieved not one, not two, but three letters of recommendations and after reading them it makes me feel really good about myself. All these letters truely opened my eyes to things that I didnt even know I had within myself. They've shown that from the time I stepped in the front door of high school I've changed. I have been through a journey that I didnt evem ealize I went through. As a freshman I felt like it was going to take me forever to become a senior, but time has definitely flew. It scares me a little to realize that im leaving the safety of high school and entering the world of greater responsibilty. I thought I was ready to leave but in reality, I'm not. I have a habit of hidding my emotions behind my smile and my outgoing, take charge personality. I need to showcase that I am terrified so these under classman especially te ones in AVID that its not a easy road to travel. It's a lot of responsibility that you have to take on. I love being a senior but its a lot of work and takes focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment