Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Senoirits is really staring to kick me in he booty


Sleepy ugly as my little brother say lol but he's absolutely right. All I've been wanting to do is sleep. As most other call it thesenoiritis isnt ajoke like it really makes you want to crash. Now that vollybal is over I definietly come home and take a nice nap. Naps are my best friend as of right now but senoiritis is startigto cause me to sleep a little in my grades ad that can't happen. I'm really trying hard to fight through it but its justlike the devil, it keeps coming after me and pulling me to fall asleep and become lazy. Maybe I can fight it like I've been fighting the devil, with the words of the bible. Is there something I can do to get rid of? If so PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment