Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mentoring






From the first day I met this youg lady I knew she needed a sister like figure in her life that knew a little more than she did and was going through somethings. I tried to mentor her and stay by her and guide her the best way I know how but today was the day I decided that there is nothing else I can do. Today she decided to be the type of person she's not. She decided to do things that would make people start seperating themselves from her and I dont blame them. I use to call this girl my little sister but she makes me regret ever meeting her. She makes me sick to my stomach with the decisions she makes for herself and I hope she gets a serious wake up call. Ever time I try to tell her decision that is in her best intrest she wants to make an argument and I'm so tired of aruging with her that I just give up. I feel bad that she isn't make te best decisions for herself but what can I do? I did all I can do in the begining and now..... IM TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment