Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!!!!!!!

Usually I make a New Years resolution but, this year I will not. I made so many changes within myself and I am happy with what I've become for right now. I have done so many stupid things in 2011 that you wouldnt believe. I disappointed not only myself but my entire family and I hate that feeling. Through those mistakes I have blossomed into the young lady everyone was waiting on. I was talking to my mom as the New Year came in and all she could say was that she proud of me. She was glad that God changed my heart so that I can evolve into the young woman I am now. I just want everyone to be proud of me instead of disappointed with me all the time. The only person that has trouble getting over the mistakes I make is my uncle. He will hold a grudge until the world ends. His attitude makes me feel like he doesnt want me to be living in the same house or being in the same room as him. My mom told me not to wory about it and thats exactly what I'm going to do. Hopefully God will work on him as he has on me because, he truely needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment