Thursday, January 5, 2012

FAFSA finished

So I finally finished my application for financial ad all by myself but I will not let this upset me. I thought getting ready for college would be fun and all my family would put all there differences aside and help me with preparing myself for college. Like I didnt think I would have to ask for help, I'm thinking the help would already be waiting for me. This whole experience shows me that the only person I have is myself. I'm glad that I got it done though even though I call those representative 12 times. I had to do what I had to do to get things done. Just as long as I got it finish I wasnt even worried about it. My next obsticle is finding a job so I can start saving for college. I wont have the support of my aunt and uncle and my mim just cant do it by herself so like I said its all on me. This is why I have a bad mood when I'm at home becuase I feel like I dont have the support and no one cares. Im just over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment