Monday, January 9, 2012

Ihop!!!!1


So after church instead of going to the depressing house of horror, I decided to go to Ihop with my cousin and his family. I love spending time with this family because they show me that Im not in this by myself and that I always have another house to excape to when I cant take it any more with my aunt. So once being seated our waitress was my cheerleading coach which was really, really, weird. After leaving Ihop we went to best buy to look around and this guy that worked there started flirting with me. Not trying to be rude, I just started laughing in his face because he was trying way to hard. When he finally built up his courage to ask me for my number I told him I was a lesbian and walked away. Im really mean, which I know, but, he wasnt my type of guy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment