Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DRY CHEER TEAM!!!!!!!

So today we had to cheer at the boys game and all the captain except Amber where gone to gymnastics knowing that we had to cheer. When i was cheering at my old school in NC, if we didnt make it to the game or had a reasonable reason why we didnt come to the came then we couldnt cheer at all like we got kicked off the team. We are cheerleaders for a reason we support our school no matter what. I definitely understand why Amber w2as upset during the game. When all the captains are missing no one except a few at like they cant think for themselves. Usually when everyones there, its always someone that wants a call a cheer or start a jump line. Today, everyone wanted to act lost and act like this was the first game they have every cheered at. Also no one wanted to show their titan spirit so I left the line for a while until my coach maqde me go back and cheer. This attitude majes me not want to cheer any more, its not fun any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment