Monday, January 23, 2012

getting ready for competition

So Im not feeling very confident in the competition routine. I feel confused and I never know where my spot is. I dont really believe anyone if us on the team besides Erin but she made up the routine so of course she's comfortable. I really hope we can have a team meeting so that we can vote on whether  we should go. In my luck it would be NO. Even though coach says that we look better than we think we look I dont believe her not a bit. I feel lost, lost so I know I look lost, and just about half the time look and feel the same way I do. Even the girls that went to competition in the fall said that they had more prep time for the routine than we have now, I just dont know. We dont need to go and embarrass our selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment