Wednesday, January 18, 2012

UGH!!!!!


Practice today was the worst. I missed practice Thursday of last week so I missed some of the competition routine that we learned in practice. Good thing I'm a fast learner, I thought to myself, Little did I know I was about to be utterly disrepected by the person who had to place me in the formation and created the routine. Good thing Kendyl and Amber was there to help me keep my composure because I was about to fly off the handle. I understand her fustration but its was no reason to take it out on me. I wasnt there so I had to ask alot of questions. Then it was time to learn the dance but she mentioned that she wasnt teaching the dance over again. So I asked Kendyl to help me. I guess it wasnt my day or something because I was aggrevated the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment