Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Hunger games

So I just finished reading the first 3 chapters of  The Hunger Games and surprisingly its getting better as I read each chapter. So this guy Haymitch is really suppose to be Katniss and Petta's mentor? If so I feel like they're in ta world of trouble because he is always drunk. How is he suppose to show Katniss and Petta thye ropes of the games when he can barely form a full sentence without sluring his words. Also I wonder the pin Madge give her actually represents what Katniss really thinks it does. Maybe she gave her that pin to present a message to the viewers. As I think about how the hunger games is going to end, I wonder if Katniss is going to bring home the victory to distict 12. I think it would be awesome for The Hunger Games to end as Katniss being victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment