Monday, January 16, 2012

Nursery sunday

Today I spent my time in the Nursery at church. Nursery Sunday's are the ultimate best. Playing with the little kids is so much funny especially when they want to play restaurant which is a all time favorite game. They are so cute but. sometimes you have so bad kids in the nursery. I am usually the one that is quick to send the bad ones up stairs to their parents. It's usually the ones that wont stop crying no matter what you give them. I cant take all that crying, thats one main reason why I dont want to have kids. That and because I'm really selfish. I rather spend money on myself than a snotty nose, and messy child. I really do enjoy working in the nursery though it helps me with my lack of patience because I have absolutely  none at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment