Monday, January 23, 2012

"Beautiful but flawed"

In church I learned so much and I hope that the message got to my aunt. My aunt really believe that she is the definition of perfect but really she really needs to work on herself but mainly her heart. I know Im not perfect but im working on my heart. I hope me going off to college shows her that her ways are right at all. The way she handles situation needs to change dramatically. Her mindset is definitely not in the stage of time. I feel like shes stuck in the 70's. the problems that they had back then are so much more different then what we have to handle theses days. When I talk to my mom she always tells me that my aunt feels some type of way because she feels like we arent as close as we useto ne when I first moved up here. She absolutley right though. both her and her husband has me pushing myself away and I cant wait to finally go off to college because then I can be in an enviroment that feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment