Tuesday, September 6, 2011

After game thinking


Ugh, starting  our season with the an L sucks but like my inspirational captain said this L makes her want to practice, work, and player harder, which motivates me to do so much better. I believe we all should have that attitude, because if not, its not going to be a fun season. After the game I began thinking about my near future.I began to wonder where should I begin first. I'm so confused and feel like a lost puppy that needs to be guided and held my the paw. After volleyball season, I have to dedicate all of my time to scholarship hunting, grades, and putting in college applications and while I'm sitting here thinking about, it makes me stress. I haven't even started yet and I seen little gray hairs sprouting from being vexed and stressed. Well, I know for a fact that I have a supportive tam on my side which is my wonderful AVID family!!! And having them makes everything so much better. Love You Guys!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment