Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Awesome AVID Family!!!!!!


Tonight was just a very inspirational night for me. To be able to sit back an watch all those who will be climbing the steps to success and looking up to me as a role model givese a feelng i just cant explain. To have my little brother, Austin Dews, who is also in the same house ( House of Themis) as me just tells me that I've inspired him to become something more than just a student-athlete but also to think more high of himself. I wanted him to come to high school taking advance course and becme te diligent worker I've become and that's what he has definitely shown me. Overall the AVID induction was a complete success. I came in the induction excited and anxious to see what Dona and the whole AVID cite team came up with. This AVID induction make me look forward to the senoir farewell because Dona is always coming up with new and creative things to make each year better and unexpected.

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful - inside and out. I hope to make your Farewell the best ever - it is easy to do with the teachers I have supporting me and with you guys illuminating my AVID torch! You had one of the first official posts about the Induction - thanks for al that you do!

    ReplyDelete