Monday, September 12, 2011

I got the bug :-(


The bug decied to come out and play with my stomach and head this morning. From the unbearable headache pain to the uncontrolable stomach cramps. Today is just not my day. I tried to the best of my abilities to stick it out because missing school to me is something I absolutey hate to do. I'm feeling a little better now that i've gotten some food in my system.That's why eatig breakfast and getting enough sleep is very important. Without sleep your body is constantly running on energy that need to be recharged life a cll phone, and without breakfast ( the charger) it's going to cause you to feel sick, become nauseous, and maybe vomit (like I did :( ) All are symptoms that aren't a joy to go through so i would recomend everybody to get lots of sleep and eat breakfast. Well I hope I can kick this bug in the booty so that I can attend school tomorrow. ITS SO BORING WITHOUT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment