Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My new hobbie


So I decided to pick up a new hobbie!!!!!!!!! Its a really awesome stress reliever and it helps me to develope a little pocket change in my "senoir purse" as my mom calls it. It was kind of a natural experience, I must say that  I caught on really quick. As a child I remember my momwa never the best hair dresser so she always relied on my older sister to do my hair so I definitely grew up around it. Last night my cousin's wife who is also not the best hair dresser as well asked me to do her daughters hair in pony tales but i decieded to take a risk to see my hidden talents and this is what happened. So all in all im realy exccited about m new creation and hopefuly I can build upon this. I woner what's my next money maker? Nails?!?!?!?!?! Guess we'll have to see!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment