Friday, September 2, 2011

And the caos begins!!!!!!!!


Today we began thinking about where we all stood in our " Quest to Success". I personally realized that, I knew exactly what I want to do but, wasn't sure where I should start. This is why I'm ecstatic to have such a prodigious AVID family. Within my AVID family I can aquire all the neccessary tools that I need so that I too may become successful. I also realized today that I wasnt alone, and that most of my AVID family wasn't sure where to start, what they wanted to major in, or what college they the wanted to attend. This is where my journey, our journey as a family beginngs, and all the caos thats comes along with it.



1 comment:

  1. It does look like chaos doesn't it?!? But again Bonita, your post has hit my heart AND proves you were listening about the power words. I am blessed to be your teacher and don't you worry - it will all come together and God is going to make sure you are right where you belong next fall. We may not know where to start but He knows where he wants you to finish and He will make sure He provides you with the strength and the wisdom to make the right choices to get there.

    ReplyDelete