Sunday, September 11, 2011

Decisions,Decisions,Decisions


After breakfast Saturday morning, my aunt Tanya, uncle Keith and I began to discuss college. I notified them that my heart was definitely set on Coppin State so I had no other schools in mind. Then arrived the question if the SAT. After a long and harsh battle with my aunt i finally convinced her to let me take the SAT in Novembe,r with the help of my uncle on the side. My uncle then notified me that the government is now putting HBCU's on the back burner and are now pumping a lot of money into community colleges. So much money that you could recieve a full ride to a community college. Even though I told him that wasnt in my plans, he's absolutely right. I rather have a full ride to a community college then half to pay for necessities I didnt have to pay for. Well now I have to take community colleges into consideraton. There is so much money out there, you just have to have the tenacity to go find it and that's exactly what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment