Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A helping hand


So, I received a unexpecing email from a member of the admissions board at Coppin State University ( number one pick!!!!!!!!!!). It wa kind of like she eadmy mind because every question I had she answered it. Then I received a text message scheduling a time that she wanted t sit dow with me and go over somethings.Then I found out that she was apart of the Delta sorrority and was on the line with my cousin in law so, I guess she let her know I was interested in attending Coopin. Well I'm really glad that there are other people who want to help me pursue my carrer in nursing and become successful. Now te get in contact with the coach sothati can see what I need to do to acquire a scholarship in my favorite sport of all VOLLEYBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment