Saturday, September 3, 2011

Handy Dandy Notes-Board

During the last two weeks of my summer, I began to think about tools other than my agenda that would remind me of deadlines, homework assgnments, and activities that I needed to do on my own time in a more creative way. While school supply shopping one day, I came across a white board, and that's when the gears in my brain started turning and creative juices began to flow. I etsablished the idea of using different color markers for each class and for outside of school activites. When disucssing with my aunt about the various ideas I had about the board, she thought my idea would be very beneficial.

2 comments:

  1. Bonita's Quest for Success?!? I LOVE THIS! It gives me chills and this entry about another tool to use to stay organized is HOT! Girl you have started this year on fire and I can't wait to watch your success roll in and read all about it here! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonita this sounds like an awesome idea. I'm glad you are being pro-active about being successful!

    ReplyDelete