Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My little baby!!!!!!!


My baby's name is Christina Ariana Robinson and has been in my care for three months. I am definitely too attached to christina. She sleeps in the bed with me I tell her good morning when i wake up and she has a password on her to protect her from those who try to look at her stored information. Sounds a little crazy huh? well that what my aunt Tanya said too. She doesnt like the fact that from the time I get home to the time I fall asleep minus the shower time I'm on my laptop. I feel as though, I'm the one who purchased it with my own money by working hard over the summer. No one help me to purchase it and it was not cheap. I should be able to be one it when ever I want to. But to not be disrspct i just be the bigger person and just do as she says. Anyone who knows me know that me and my aunt dont have the best relationship so I do what i can to keep everything settle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment