Thursday, September 8, 2011

I hate brain farts!!!!!!!!!!!!


Brain storming about what to right my college essay about is so tough to the point that it's fustrating. I've neve been so unsure about writtig in my life because that's my strong suit. It also makes me nervous because, i dont wan my essay to be the reason why I'm not accepted. I'm not sure how much weight your essay carry but it's kind of like your first impression. I want my first impression to portray as this young lady who has such a sophisticated vernacular, who is creative and outgoing, and definitely knows how to grabs someones attention. I dont want my essay to be just like everyone elses, I want mine to stand out and be one of the best essays written. Well I better start........ Problem is, I don't know where to begin!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment