Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My team, My family


This is a group full of amazing, sophisticated, intellectual, talanted, young women that bring out the best in each other. We lift each other up when making mistakes and we keep each other working hard to better our selves. My team is a very important element in my highschool carreer because after the season we are still able to obtain the same relationship we developed duting the season and thats why I feel I can call these girls my sisters. I think our relationship as grown as a family even with the new editions. Our team has grown so much closer together than the team we had last year. I think the leaders last year were actual leaders and thats what caused all the discord among my team. Now that we have an awesome captain and I am proud to call myself a titan

No comments:

Post a Comment