Thursday, September 15, 2011

A hope in the unseen socratic seminar relection


That socratic seminar today was both heated and interesting, but all circles flowed together.I never really enjoy socratic seminars because I absolutely hatebeing out on the stop and hate when iatuly ave a comment or a point to address I'm always talked over or cut off. The House of Atlas in each group dominated the circles and as the house of leaders I though they would be the onenwho would allow everyone in their circle to get involved but, they were to busy talking over each other and everyone else in the circle althogh the had really good points. I know the next socratic semiar is really going to be a sight to see mainly because we're doing the socratic seminar with our fellow house mates. I think today's socratic seminar was a success even though I still dont really enjoy having them!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment