Friday, December 9, 2011

AVID


So lately I've been feeling that AVID is becoming the monkey on my shoulder because it pushes me more than all my other classes. Also I have the pressure of maintaining my grades and being a student athlete and that get's tough sometimes. It takes a lot of energy and drive to be a student athlete and when I come home form practice all I want to do is ice my knees (tendonitis), do mmy homework, and go to bed. Doing this has caused my grades to slip just a little bit except, in AVID 12. I know I havent applied to 5 schools and right now I dont have the finances to do it becuase I have to come out of the pocket myself and I dont have a job. Also I usually update my blogs on Sunday because its my chill day. It gives me time to think about my week so I dont BS on my blogs. It's just becoming a little to much and I need a much little load.

No comments:

Post a Comment