Saturday, December 3, 2011

The day before

The day before my mom comes takes for ever to end. It's like timje caant move fast enough and I cant take it. Unfortunatly I had to miss the first day of practice before i had a dentist appointment, and I feel horrible. I feel like there is so much to learn. Although I am a fast learner and I have experience as a cheerleader, there are so many different styles of cheerleading. I really hope I can showcase the style that they have embodied (spell check) instead of staying in my comfort zone which I have a serious problem with. So when I went to thye dentist today I thought I was just getting my teeth cleanned and that was it. Come to find out, the last dential assistant that cleanned my teeth do not do such a great job causing me to go through a great deal of pain. After crying my little eyes out I made it through that horrid pain and she had the nerve to ask me to come back. SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment