Saturday, December 3, 2011

MOMMY!!!!!!!!


Every time I look at this picture it makes me smile because she is sucha character like myself. It's really hard to be away from her becuase she has just taught me so much and how to be strong and ti have her come stay for a few days is just a feeling of warmth. When I here my friends talk about how much they cant wait to graduate so they can get away from their mother just makes me shake my had because they dont know how it true feels not being around there mother for months at a time. That's why its so hard to see her leave. The next time i'll see my mom is for my graduation, that's a really long time from now. I try to make her vaction as peace anda relaxing as I can because my mom stresses out to the highest level. Im taking her out to get a full manicure and pedicure to help her relax. I love her so much!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment