Saturday, December 17, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!


After missing practice Thursday, I was excited to be reunited with my team (even though my team includes, Amber, Kendyl, Bria, and Tia) and excited to cheer at the game. What I didnt know was, the team had their first lemon squeeze ( when you tell your team how you feel about a situation or about somebody) and things went for the worst. Good thinng I wasnt there because instead of bring us togther it ripped us even further apart. We are already seperated into little cliques. Its my stunt group plus a few against the whole team. I personally didnt feel that way until, I was being helpfull but my helpfulness wasn't wanted. The bad thing was she got really smart with me and i just kept a smile on my face but in my mind I wanted to slap the mess out of her. I'm not a violent person but when you piss me off, it's never a good out come. So sadly we didnt get to cheer but luckly we have a team meeting on tuesday so we can sort things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment