Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve brunch!

Due to the no cell phone rule during family time I couldnt take a picture of this special momment.


Ususally we have brunch on christmas at my Auntie Barbra house but, this year we decided to have brunch on christmas eve because some of us were traveling for the holidays. After we ate, opened presents  and alcohol got into my family systems things turned for the worst. People started arguing and fusing and it was really funny to me. I found out my Auntie Barbra is a lesbian, My Aunt Tanya isnt who she portray herself to be, My Uncle keith is having an affaair with this women at his job ( I kind of figured that), and they only reason my Aunt decided to adopt me was because she wanted to take all the credit for my graduation. So as you can my family is something else. I had my mom on my auntie barbra's house phone the whole entire time so she could here this argument. Once that comment about me came up she was pissed and she started cursing through the phone and I just sat there. I didnt know what else to do put sit there. I was pissed and amused all at the same time because most of the comments that was said I already kind of figured it.

No comments:

Post a Comment