Saturday, December 17, 2011

I HATE THE DENTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I absolutely positively  hate going to the dentist. Especially when I have to go get cavities filled. When the dentist seen me i wan anticipating the horrid needle to go in my mouth in order to get numbed for the feeling. I had already tensed my muscles to prepare myself what was in store. He kept shaking my cheek, why? I have no clue but, It was really creepy. I didnt see the needle enter my mouth but, I felt the medicine being injected into my cheek muslces. It was the most horrid feeling in the world. I don't know what they thought they were numbing but it definitely wasnt my cheek. I felt everytime he stuck that needle in my cheek. And yes, I was in the dentist office crying. I absolutley hate needles to the up most highest power. I rather take a big horse pill then a needle any where on my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment