Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Christmas I will never forget


I thought Christamas ever was bad but, CHRISTMAS WAS THE WORST!. After having christmas dinner with my grandmother in New Jersey, my aunt decides so fall and hit her head on the walk way leading to the street where my uncle parked. So my uncle acted like she dwas about to die or something and rushed her to the hospital. I was acting normal because She could've done much but scrapped some skin off her face and Once we arrived at the hospital I was right. She scrapped a great deal of skin off her face but she wasnt dead so I didn't care about much of nothing else. We arrived at the hospital at 8 and didnt leave until 3 a.m. All she did was scrap her face and sprang her wrist and shes acting like she actually broke something or died and came back. She acting like a big baby and it makes me so mad. I got hit by a car, rolled off and got back up even though i spranged my ankle and my wrist.She need s to suck it up and stop acting like she about to die. This is by far the worst christmas I have ever had and I swear I will not be home for New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment