Friday, December 9, 2011

LET"S GO TITANS


Awwwwwww. Im so cute. So today I thought I would take pcitures in my uniform to prep for the team pictures tomorrow. I'm really excited about making the team. Its a lot of  fun although the team is seperated in to two cliques. Coach was thinking about doing secret santas but she feels like we all hate each other. I think the idea of the secret santa will brings all of us together and we can get a better understanding of each other. The whole problem is that its always somebody who thinks they are better than everbody else on the team and it shouldnt even be that way. When I think of cheerleading I think of a sister hood that brings up there team and spread cheer to the fans not all this drama. Although Im glad and honored to call myself a cheerleader I don't want to deal with another season full of drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment