Friday, December 9, 2011

UGH MORE WORK


So what your looking at is this packets that where given to mw to day and is due Thursday. NOW HOW IN HELL UNDER THE EARTH AM I GOING TO GET THIS DONE ON TOP OF THE 6 OTHERS CLASSES I HAVE!!!! Now its teachers like this that make me want to just give up. There is no way I'm going to get through this. In plus the group project that I feel like I'm doing by my self because I have lazy teammates. This is why I dont like group projects any way. I'm of off energy the candle is blown out aqnd I just don't have the fuel in the gas tank to keep the car on the road I think I need to pull over and take a break. This christmas break could not come any faster. I'm just ready to go to sleep or hibernate. I just need to go ghost for a little bit. Maybe take a trip to North Carolina for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment