Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Hair :)


My Aunt and Uncle attending my cousin in laws soul train birthday party but, I couldnt go because I was stuck babysitting other people kids. I hate when my aunts volunteers me to babysit like I don't have a life, she doesnt all the time and then the parents dont expect to pay me. I swear nothing in this world is free. I have responsibilites that I need to taken care of and because I dont have a job I need to do all Ican to take get this money. I decided to help my aunt detangle her wig even though she gets on my last nerve. My mom always tell me to just go with the flow and play it cool because it will be june before you know it. And she's abosolutly right, but sometime my Aunt make me wanna push her down the steps. I know I sound like a bully right now but, you wont be able to feel my pain until you stay with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment