Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BOWIE STATE!!!!!



I was finally able to apply to Bowie State, by which I paid for the application myself. I have no support from my Aunt or Uncle soI've been doing absolutly everything on my own. I'm awaiting the day of my graduation so that I can see how my Aunts going to act and if she going to try and take full credit of success. I know graduation is suppose to be a happy and special, which it is, but its going to give me a chance to see everyones true colors. Anyway, I need to find another school to apply to. I don't really know where to apply to though. I've figured out my major and all that good stuff but, I cant find the fifth college to apply to. I was going to apply to Morgan but, everyone was telling me that there is always someone being killed and thats what scares me. I think my might still apply anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment