Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blog convosation


So this picture definitely explains how I feel about the the talk we had today with Carney about our blogs. What really makes upset is that I was giving the chance to voice my opinion when I had my hand raised. What I wanted to state was that I thought these blogs were a way to showcase our transition from high school seniors to college freshman. I didnt think we were suppose to recieve grades based on punctuation, spelling, etc. That fact that we were given a chance to do this project and be able to look back and see how I transitioned, made me excited to do it. I didnt expext to be graded hardly on them. I dont think thats fair to us. Im sure you dont really care whats fair as long as we get the work done and done the way you want. I personally think that these blogs are BS because of all the elements your trying to include with these blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment