Saturday, December 17, 2011

Today is going to be a bad day!!!!!


Today I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed because everybody is pissing me off. My aunt is reminding me of mess that I clearly dont need to be reminded about, my uncle is being a pain because her keeps turning off the wifi, and my mom is taking her time with semd ing my phone when i already paid for it out of my own money. They wonder why I always say " I can only deoend on myself and God because if it was up to anybody else nothing would be accomplished. I'm not stressed as of the momment which is good because every time I get stressed I break out in hives. So im trying to keep myself at a minimum level of stress but, I can't contain it unless I have some type of support at home. Which is another key problem. I've been doing everything on my own, buy food for myself' paying for college application, etc. Its like as soon as I became a senior they decided to cut me off like it was cool. My mom can't do to much because she lives in North Carolina and has other thing she needs to take care of and my dad has to deal with his baby-mommy drama so I can't do much of anything except pray. I hope by graduation everything will be okay and work out for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment